Save The Date
Building a Healthier Saskatchewan: A Strategy to Reduce Tobacco Use
2013 Saskatchewan Tobacco Reduction Symposium
|Who?||EVERYONE involved in tobacco reduction in Saskatchewan!|
|Where?||Delta Bessborough Hotel - 601 Spadina Crescent East, Saskatoon, SK|
|When?||Thursday, April 25: 12:00 noon - 5:30 p.m.
Friday, April 26: 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
The symposium will be an opportunity to discuss tobacco reduction concepts, principles, programs and resources here in Saskatchewan. The symposium streams include prevention, cessation, protection and policy, skill building, knowledge exchange and networking. The three Saskatchewan community tobacco reduction projects will be highlighted.
Agenda of the symposium includes:
- Tobacco Reduction: An Integral Part of Primary Health Care
- Motivational Interviewing
- Tobacco Reduction: A northern Public Health Perspective
- Youth engagement and much more!
To address tobacco reduction within Saskatchewan by:
- exchanging innovative ideas, initiatives and resources;
- learning about best practices and emerging topics; and
- building partnerships for collaboration and integration of tobacco reduction throughout the primary health care system.
For More Information or to Register Contact:
Cara Zukewich, Tobacco Reduction Coordinator at 306.683.0156 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register before March 14, 2013
- Registration is first come; first serve (Maximum of 160 Participants)
- There is no cost to register.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your registration and agenda.
- Refreshments and food will be provided. You must provide an alternate if you cancel your registration.