Register now for the 2014 Respirology State of the Art Conference.
The 2014 Respirology State of the Art Conference will be held from 7:30 AM to 2:00 PM on Saturday, June 14 at TCU Place in Saskatoon. Breakfast and lunch are provided.
The focus will be on COPD and asthma in primary care:
- Learn about the latest clinical developments in Asthma and COPD diagnosis and management
- Learn to recognize clinical conditions that mimic asthma and comorbid conditions associated with COPD that may affect management and patient outcomes
- Learn to appreciate the utility of both pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic therapies in Asthma and COPD, and the optimal effectiveness of these therapies when delivered by an expert inter-professional clinical team.
This session is accredited for 4.5 Mainpro-M1 credits.
Register before May 23 to get the early-bird rate of only $150!
You may also register for one of two workshops following the main session (from 2:15 to 5:50 PM):
- Interpretation of spirometry (Accredited for 2 MainPro-C credits)
- Chest X-ray Interpretation
The conference faculty are members of the Division of Respirology, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine, University of Saskatchewan.
Download Registration Form (PDF) View the conference brochure