2018 Conference - Saskatoon Inn, 2002 Airport Drive
Presented by the Saskatchewan Thoracic Society and the Lung Association, Saskatchewan
We are pleased to confirm this year's FERGUSON LECTURER as Dr. Kerri Johannson, Clinical Assistant Professor in the Departments of Medicine (section of Respiratory Medicine), and Community Health Sciences, University of Calgary
Ferguson Lecture: Chronic Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
The 2018 Program Agenda includes:
- 8:00 am - Registration and Sponsor Displays
- 8:50 am - Welcome - Dr. Anderson Tyan, STS President
- 9:00 am - Lung Cancer Update - Dr. Anderson Tyan
- 9:30 am - Multidisciplinary Discussion: IPF/ILD Clinic & Support - Dr. Veronica Marcoux
- 10:00 am - Intermission & Sponsor Displays
- 10:20 am - Palliative Care & ILD - Dr. Andrea Johnson
- 10:50 am - Respiratory Fellows' Presentations - TBA
- 11:30 am - STS Annual General Meeting
- 11:40 am - Lunch Break & Sponsor Displays
- 12:35 pm - Lung Association BREATHE Patient Ambassador - Ms. Nicole Nelson
- 12:45 pm - FERGUSON LECTURE: Chronic Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis - Dr. Kerri Johannson (U of C)
- 1:30 pm - Debate: Transplants Should be Offered to ALL IPF Patients: Pros and Cons - Dr. Julian Tam
- 2:00 pm - Closing Remarks
This program will be recognized for non-accredited learning hours for many professional portfolios.
A special thank you to our corporate sponsors which will be announced shortly!
Conference attendees please note: The registrant or participant grants to the Lung Association, Saskatchewan, and its designees the irrevocable permission to use his or her likeness or voice in any media now or hereafter existing in connection with all or any part of the event or program, for any purpose whatsoever, including marketing, promotion or commercial purposes.
To become an STS member and be eligible for reduced conference fees, please sign up online, or call the Lung Association office at 306-343-9511, or fax your form to 306-343-7007. Any email inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For STS continuing professional education, please contact:
Lori Kleiboer, Program Manager
Lung Association of Saskatchewan
1231 - 8th Street East / Saskatoon / SK / S7H 0S5
P: 306-343-9511, F: 306-343-7007
sk.lung.ca / resptrec.org