Through partnering with three of the Saskatchewan WHL teams, The Lung Association's goal is to educate and empower thousands of youth by providing interactive presentations in schools from WHL players. All participants will come together at a co-sponsored WHL game night in each city to raise awareness about lung health! Funds raised through ticket sales will support local community initiatives.
WHL players will be educating students on how they can focus on protecting their lungs, saying no to tobacco, and playing hard by getting up moving to a fun workout with music mixed by DJ Rabenga.
Important Lung All-Stars Information:
- Schools can register to be entered into a draw to receive a presentation from their local WHL players.
- All schools that are drawn for a presentation will be contacted.
- If a school isn't drawn for a presentation, the school can still register for the fundraiser.
- Schools and community groups can register for a secure online fundraising page.
- Schools and community groups will be able to collect cash/cheques with the provided Lung All-Stars order form/envelopes or through their secure online fundraising page.
- Individuals can also raise funds and purchase tickets by joining the Lung Family and supporting the Lung Association's own fundraising page.
SCORE A HAT-TRICK!
It's a WIN-WIN-WIN. Raise money, exercise and learn about lung health together! Sell tickets to The Lung All-Stars Game Night and funds raised will support local community initiatives.
TICKETS ARE $15 EACH
- Score $5 for participating schools
- Score $5 for your local WHL team
- Score $5 for The Lung Association
WIN A VIP EXPERIENCE!
Individuals can earn exciting prizes for selling tickets. The more tickets you sell, the more prizes you will win! Prizes include free tickets to a WHL game, a chance to form a high-five tunnel at the game, and a seat on the team's bench during warm-ups.
SIGN THE LUNG ALL-STARS PLEDGE
Students at participating schools are also challenged to be a Lung All-Star by signing the Lung All-Stars Pledge at the school presentations or at The Lung Association booth during the Lung All-Stars game nights!
Sign up TODAY!
Enter the draw! Raise $$$ for local community initiatives! Sign up YOUR school, club, team or be a rock-star and sign up by yourself.