Through partnering with all five Saskatchewan WHL teams, The Lung Association’s goal is to educate and empower thousands of youth by providing interactive presentations in schools from WHL players. All participating youth will come together at a co-sponsored WHL game night in each city to raise awareness about lung health! Funds raised through ticket sales will support local community initiatives.
WHL players will be educating students on how they can focus on protecting their lungs, saying no to tobacco, and playing hard by getting up moving to a fun workout with music mixed by DJ Rabenga.
Important Lung All-Stars Information:
- All schools that are drawn for a presentation will be contacted.
- If a school isn't drawn for a presentation, the school can still register for the fundraiser.
- Each school will be provided an online fundraising page.
- Students will be able to collect cash/cheques with the provided Lung All-Stars order form/envelopes.
SCORE A HAT-TRICK!
It’s a WIN-WIN-WIN. Raise money, exercise and learn about lung health together! Students will sell tickets to The Lung All-Stars Game Night and funds raised will support your school initiatives.
TICKETS $15 EACH
- Score $5 for your school
- Score $5 for your local WHL team
- Score $5 for The Lung Association
WIN A VIP EXPERIENCE!
Students can earn exciting prizes for selling tickets. The more tickets they sell, the more prizes they will win! Prizes include free tickets to a WHL game, a chance to form a high-five tunnel at the game, a seat on the team’s bench during warm-ups, and even a special prize for the whole class that sells the most tickets.
SIGN THE LUNG ALL-STARS PLEDGE
Students are also challenged to be a Lung All-Star by signing the Lung All-Stars Pledge at the school presentations or at The Lung Association booth during the Lung All-Stars game nights!