- Entries must be received before midnight on October 15, 2014, the contest closing date.
- Following the closing date, a random selection will be made from among all eligible entries received. The draw will be made at 1:00 PM on October 24, 2014.
- The prize is non-exchangeable and non-refundable. Prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash values will be awarded.
- The odds of being selected will depend on the number of eligible entries.
- The contest is subject to federal and provincial laws and is void where prohibited by law. By entering the winner agrees to the use of their name and location by The Lung Association in a publicity announcement. The Lung Association assumes no responsibility for entries lost, misdirected or delayed.
- To be eligible to win, a person must be a resident of Alberta, NWT or Saskatchewan who has reached the age of majority and who is not an employee or officer of, a member of the immediate family of, or domiciled with an employee or officer of The Lung Association or its advertising or promotional agencies.
- The winner must travel before October 31, 2015. All efforts will be made to accommodate the winner but Marlin Travel reserves the right to refuse any requests.
Page Last Updated: 11/12/2014